ICON 1000 Women's Hella Jacket.
ICON 1000 Women's Hella Jacket Features
- True women's riding jackets that fit, flatter, and function are a rare commodity.
- The Hella 1000 performs in all these categories by offering women world-class performance and panache.
- The Hella 1000 jacket features a Waxed Heritage™ coated canvas chassis with supple drum-dyed leather trims.
- Stretch ballistic nylon panels, the same material used in high-end racewear, are incorporated throughout the jacket block to allow for ample mobility during riding.
- Custom black oxide snaps and YKK® tactical metal zippers are used for long-term durability.
- The interior of the Hella 1000 is just as impressive, with a full complement of D3O® impact protectors (elbow, shoulder, back) and removable quilted SatinCore™ liner.
ICON 1000 Women's Hella Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
SleeveMeasurement Instructions.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
WOMEN's JACKET SIZE CHART