Bell MX-9 Blockade Helmet.
Bell MX-9 with its lightweight shell design, is in a class of its own. This helmet has great visibility while not worrying about the heat with its velocity-flow systyem. This Bell helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
Bell MX-9 Helmet Features
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Moisture Wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
Bell MX-9 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.