Speed And Strength Lightspeed Jacket.
The Speed and Strength® Light Speed™ textile motorcycle jacket has an AR1000 super stretch-fit frame and features Vault™ C.E Approved shoulder, elbow and spine protectors. The jacket boasts reflective trim for better visibility and has a Speed Zip™ controlled ventilation system for proper air flow. For an adjustable fit, a Molded Strong Arm™ sleeve adjuster and Lockdown™ waist adjuster is included as well as belt loops for pant attachment to prevent the jacket from riding up.
Speed And Strength Lightspeed Jacket Features
- AR1000 super stretch-fit frame
- VAULT™ C.E. approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- VAULT™ C.E. approved spine protector
- Engineered external shoulder protectors
- SPEED ZIP™ controlled ventilation
- Molded STRONG ARM™ sleeve adjuster
Speed And Strength Lightspeed Jacket Sizing
Measure the widest part of your chest, under your armpits and around. Be sure that your arms are resting at your sides.
Measure from the middle of the back of your neck, over your shoulder, over your elbow, ending at your wrist.
Measure the smallest point of your waist all the way around.